Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Any Racing/Motorsports Fans?!?

5 posters

:: Forums :: Off Topic

Go down

Any Racing/Motorsports Fans?!? Empty Any Racing/Motorsports Fans?!?

Post by Davey Cracker Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Tonight is the official start of the 2014 racing season, with the '14 Superscross season starting, Live right now on Fox Sports1 is the "A1" season opener from Anaheim CA.  wink  I'm been anxiously awaiting for this season to start, it should be another great year of racing will the field so stacked.

Also, the Dakar Rally starts tomorrow, the longest and most dangerous off-road race in the world! Daily TV coverage starts Monday, with a recap of every stage for the next two weeks. I believe that also airs on FS1.

Anyone else into this Racin' stuff?? dancing 
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Any Racing/Motorsports Fans?!? Empty Re: Any Racing/Motorsports Fans?!?

Post by milspec6 Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Only during rush hour.....

I have to give you credit Davey, you are a braver man than me. I took a bad wreck on a Kaw 440Ltd back in my late teens that left me lying in a cornfield most of the night in bad shape (collapsed lung, broken ribs, broken collar bone). Luckily, I was discovered by a farmer who was so drunk that he made me drive to the hospital and then dropped me off a block away so that the cops didn't spot him....I often wonder how I made it this many years.

I bought a KZ1000 from the St. Louis PD a couple of years ago expecting to get back on the horse. The first time out of my driveway I started to have some sort of a panic attack and clipped a parked car. No more riding for me...I will stick to mountain bikes and horses from now on.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Davey Cracker Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:10 pm

ODIN wrote:love racing here in the spring I have a 6th of a mile banked clay track for mini sprints close to my house. I help sponsor a car driven by a 18 year old girl in the open class. Some times I find myself working on the car in the pit. Tons of fun. Deming speedway http://www.demingspeedway.com/

That is cooool!!!.....you'll have to post some pics/vid of her racing when the season starts!  wink 
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:50 pm

milspec6 wrote:Only during rush hour.....

I have to give you credit Davey, you are a braver man than me.  I took a bad wreck on a Kaw 440Ltd back in my late teens that left me lying in a cornfield most of the night in bad shape (collapsed lung, broken ribs, broken collar bone).  Luckily, I was discovered by a farmer who was so drunk that he made me drive to the hospital and then dropped me off a block away so that the cops didn't spot him....I often wonder how I made it this many years.

I bought a KZ1000 from the St. Louis PD a couple of years ago expecting to get back on the horse.  The first time out of my driveway I started to have some sort of a panic attack and clipped a parked car.  No more riding for me...I will stick to mountain bikes and horses from now on.

Wow, what a story you got Rob, I had about 5 pretty bad motorcycle accidents back in my teen, but none like you had.
I haven't ride since 1999, came close to buying a bike but didn't happen, I'm sure it wasn't meant to be :-)
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:26 pm

You're luck that farmer found you Mil, he might not have found you if he was sober.

My Shadow has been sitting for 15 plus years. Every time I think about fixing it I hear about someone getting killed on one. I used be a courier in LA. I used my bike and drove over 100 miles per day almost got hit multiple times every day. You ever wonder how the hell you survived your younger days?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down