Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon.

+5
Andy Mc
Mo
milspec6
Pro Touch
Bonnet Pro
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon. - Page 2 Empty Re: CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon.

Post by Andy Mc Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:41 am

encap, or VLM cleaning in general is so simple, a matter of scrubbing juice, knowing what pad combo's to use on specific carpet , and soil loads.

I can't imagine this guy can teach anything that could not easy be learned from a fellow carpet cleaner on this board, (or another board) who has some experience with VLM cleaning.

But I could be wrong.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon. - Page 2 Empty Re: CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon.

Post by Bonnet Pro Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:50 am

Look, this class is specific to encapsulation for those looking to master it on carpet, wool, upholstery and on day two for the problems janitorial companies face with low moisture and encapsulation enabling them to compete with the dedicated carpet cleaners. There simply is not time in the course to talk about marketing and all the rest. This is laying the foundation for your encapsulation cleaning to make experts not just give someone a bottle and machine and saying have at it.

I remember in the early nineteens that I thought I knew a lot about carpet cleaning, after all that was how I made my living. I went to some IICRC classes and quickly found out I didn't know 20 percent about all there was about cleaning carpet. I also quickly tripled my income with the excitement, knowledge and momentum I gained with my learning. This course can be that for your encap and LM business.
Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:52 pm

New knowledge always creates new excitemet and yes, excitement makes for greater success. Many laugh at iicrc courses, but I always learn something that gets me charged up when I leave...it is often from the fellow cleaners in the class, but it still works.

Attending a dedicated encap / LM course would be beneficial since we have all found that this method compliments any cleaning business. I just circled that date...if the schedule allows it, I would be interested in going.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnet Pro Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:44 am

We would be glad to see you.
Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:08 pm

It might happen.

I've been checking your website, lots of good information on there and that is a pretty good price on that mini-max. In fact, I just sent the link to a local cleaner that is looking to highly embrace this method and needs a good machine.

There is no doubt that you believe strongly in your method, I still struggle a little with it as a stand-alone replacement for hwe, but I will still keep my mind open.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnet Pro Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:19 am

You may or may not decide to make it a stand alone system, but this is for sure. Its hear to stay and anyone that uses it, will use it more and more and HWE less so why not become completely comfortable with it?
Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:43 am

Bonnet Pro wrote:You may or may not decide to make it a stand alone system, but this is for sure. Its hear to stay and anyone that uses it, will use it more and more and HWE less so why not become completely comfortable with it?

Sounds logical. If my schedule allows it, I will attend. There is always new things to learn in any business and the person that stops learning, will start dying. It is just the nature of things.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnet Pro Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Why Attend CT6? What's in it for Me?

Class hosted and taught by two men with 60 years combined cleaning experience.

We still clean on a weekly basis. We're not suits or sales people.
Cleaning is in our blood and we took it to the next level. Shouldn't you?

Completely learn a method that yields very high profits with very low start up costs.

Even if you have been bonneting for twenty years, just one piece of informational gold from the CT6 class makes it worth your time.

If you're new to encapsulation and low moisture, you have an opportunity to learn from the best and get tons of quality instruction all at once.

No need to spend months or years learning by trial and error.

Leo runs his cleaning firm, 100% encap, with no extraction and is very successful.

Greatly reduce or eliminate expensive truckmount costs with encapsulation.

Save your truckmount hours for tile and flood work.

You must add on this very profitable high productivity method.

Problems with steps, upholstery or wool? Not after you're CT6 certified.

If you think you know it all, then you don't know enough.

Come and see us. We guarantee it will be worth your time!
Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2