Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

RC99 anti leak video

+6
Davey Cracker
dp1
milspec6
andrryb
Joe Bristor
OneBlueSummer
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RC99 anti leak video - Page 3 Empty Re: RC99 anti leak video

Post by Benjamin Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:Oh it gets crazy sometimes, one time it was so bad and I was so tired of it I threw my old Motorola Dumb Phone at the curb accost the street from where I was working.  It was a direct hit hehe, and the phone then became a 25 piece dumb phone.

I had to buy a new phone, but I really think it was worth it, and I can't say I wouldn't do it again!! lol

WOW! Dave, I thought it was only DP. When working with DP I'm always certain to have a tether on his phone... Just in case he throws it out the window on the 210 freeway. Smile I mean really, you dont want to throw your phone out the window and have Carlton pick it up. Carlton

Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Sometimes it's just worth the frustration release to sacrifice a phone.
Phones can be replaced, but the telemarketer we could kill can't!  laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:12 pm

We all need to remember there are A LOT OF SUCCESSFUL portable carpet cleaners out there and a lot of them have very minimal vac and airflow??
My TM broke down several years ago and I ran down to the rental yard and rented what looked like R2 D2 , came back and finished cleaning the rental house.... I think only 2 2 stage motors and a trickle pump 45psi.
Funny thing is I got a good compliment on my work...that always has made me laugh.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:35 pm

Nice post JD [ove the enthusiasm and keep posting.

PS. Don't piss Dave off he has am explosive temper.

You've come a long way  Tom
RC99 anti leak video - Page 3 31302ecd82e0df2b8b25b02ecbf9e1bf
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:59 pm

SCCC wrote:We all need to remember there are A LOT OF SUCCESSFUL portable carpet cleaners out there and a lot of them have very minimal vac and airflow??
My TM broke down several years ago and I ran down to the rental yard and rented what looked like R2 D2 , came back and finished cleaning the rental house.... I think only 2 2 stage motors and a trickle pump 45psi.
Funny thing is I got a good compliment on my work...that always has made me laugh.

Tom, this is exactly my point. Because of your KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE you were able to do the job, get a compliment and get paid for doing it. Smile  How great is that!? Smile

Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:01 pm

[quote="Mo"]Nice post JD [ove the enthusiasm and keep posting.

PS. Don't piss Dave off he has am explosive temper.

You've come a long way  Tom
[/quote

RC99 anti leak video - Page 3 31302ecd82e0df2b8b25b02ecbf9e1bf

Did Tom get a compliment for doing a good job... Or bringing R2 D2 to work. Smile

Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:29 pm

Yep, I'll shank anyone who pisses me off, and so far it's only been one Viking. laughing

I'm here and he's not, what does that tell you?! dancing laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:01 am

JDam wrote:
SCCC wrote:We all need to remember there are A LOT OF SUCCESSFUL portable carpet cleaners out there and a lot of them have very minimal vac and airflow??

Tom, this is exactly my point. Because of your KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE you were able to do the job, get a compliment and get paid for doing it. Smile  How great is that!? Smile

Okay guys remember when you FIRST started and you walked into the Supply Store for the very FIRST TIME ?
I remember it well and I remember looking at ALL the different CHEMS and thinking HOLY SHOOT MAN!!! How am I gonna learn all this stuff, what am I going to ruin because LOOK AT ALL THESE CHEMS !!
Then they come up and start talking to you and laying down all of this info and even make you more worried... This is the thing it is not there fault.
We want the general public to respect us right to think of us more than just a rug sucker correct, Well it starts at the supply store they are trying to make it seem like it is way MORE than it is, to make YOU FEEL more PROUD to be a rug sucker. It is a good thing.
But NOW 6 years latter, here I am.....Chems in my van Pro's Choice, Pro Zyme - Extreme Clean - Red 1 - Stain 1, TMF Tile Master - Pre-load 5, my 1 gallon jug of BAQUACIL OXIDIZER, and My Prochem spotting bag
I play around with rinse but most of the time it is just PLAIN FRESH H2O
Over time as you gain knowledge and experience the cleaning solutions and CRAP you carry in the van becomes less and less.
Your ability to clean carpet and get them looking great also seems to get easier, when I first started everything was rotovaced, now the only time I bring out the RV is on really oily Poly type carpets, 90% of my cleanings are with my wand.
I have Two good buddies here in my town, Ivan and I have about the same amount of time in our business, Damon is fairly new....Damon IS ALWAYS SAYING man you have so much room in your van?? My van is packed, he is still at that stage of looking for the magic tool...or chem.
We all go through it.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:57 am

I would agree with you Tom, you do evolve to the point of simplicity. We all have our favorite tools and chems and that dwindles down to a few basics over time..

The trick is that it takes awhile until you know what those basics are as they differ from cleaner to cleaner. You also need exposure / experience with all those tools and chems to find the sweet spot.

It is just like marathon running for me. It takes time to find your pace and stride. I worked with a sub this week who had been cleaning for a couple of years. He still had a 2-jet unglided wand, basic ss upholstery tool, 1.5 inch hose, and a van full of at least a dozen different pre-sprays.

"You don't know what you don't know" and he has never seen tools beyond what came with the used van and mount. What he did have was a good work ethic, so once he finds his "pace and stride", he will become a great cleaner.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3