Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Need Help Finding Equipment Rental! Cimex, Anyone Have One?

5 posters

Go down

Need Help Finding Equipment Rental! Cimex, Anyone Have One? Empty Need Help Finding Equipment Rental! Cimex, Anyone Have One?

Post by Davey Cracker Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:39 pm

I have a 7,000 sf Encap job to do the end of this month, and would really like to use a Cimex on it.

I was hoping to rent one, but I'm not having any luck finding one for rent!

I'm in Long Beach, CA, which it about 30 miles outside of Los Angeles. And figured it would be easy to find in this area!...especially with a million cleaners in the LA Metro area!
But I'm striking out Left n Right, nobody seems to rent them!! Sad 

I've called Interlink, my local suppliers, and searched the net without success.

So I'm asking you guys if you have any ideas on where I might find one? confused 

Maybe even another cleaner that would be willing to rent it for two nights?......I'm not looking for any favors, and would pay top going rental rate.
I would also be more than happy to leave some of my valuable equipment with them as collateral. I'd be willing to drive 60 or possibly more miles from 90815 if needed to rent.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Need Help Finding Equipment Rental! Cimex, Anyone Have One? Empty Re: Need Help Finding Equipment Rental! Cimex, Anyone Have One?

Post by dp1 Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:48 pm

Unfortunately I don't have one, if you need help with HWE, I'm happy to help depending on the day and time, regarding rental, have you tried sunbelt yet ?
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Need Help Finding Equipment Rental! Cimex, Anyone Have One? Empty Re: Need Help Finding Equipment Rental! Cimex, Anyone Have One?

Post by Luis Gomez Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:38 pm

I have a 19" and 2 21" if you just want to use one send me an email and if you need help we can finish the job in a couple of hours. luisrgomez@cox.net. I am in So OC.

Luis Gomez

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Luis Gomez wrote:I have a 19" and 2 21" if you just want to use one send me an email and if you need help we can finish the job in a couple of hours. luisrgomez@cox.net. I am in So OC.
Now that is teamwork!!! Definately one of the good guys in this industry.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:11 pm

That's awesome Luis thanks for helping out
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Luis Gomez wrote:I have a 19" and 2 21" if you just want to use one send me an email and if you need help we can finish the job in a couple of hours. luisrgomez@cox.net. I am in So OC.
Damn, Luis!! You are a serious life saver Man!!! cheers cheers cheers Just when I was starting to loose hope, you come threw!! bounce 

I'll be more than happy to come to So. OC to pick it up and deliver it of course.

Sending email now. Very Happy ....................................

Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Luis Gomez Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:48 pm

I am in San Juan Capistrano, and if you check you email, you already have my phone #.

Luis Gomez

Back to top Go down

Post by Luis Gomez Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Dave please call me, I have a guy in Long Beach tomorrow morning and he can take it to you.

Luis Gomez

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Luis Gomez wrote:Dave please call me, I have a guy in Long Beach tomorrow morning and he can take it to you.
Thank you again, Luis!

If he calls me in the morn, I can go to where he's at to pickup.  I need to go over there by
the Queen Mary before 11am anyways.  Very Happy
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down