Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

+8
Matt; My carpet cleaner
brianbenaiah
ACpower1
SCCC
Davey Cracker
Royal Man
milspec6
Mo
12 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit - Page 10 Empty Re: Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

Post by Royal Man Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:45 pm

Davey, if you would of contacted me i could of possibly solved your concerns.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit - Page 10 Empty Re: Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:51 pm

No Problem, I was able to solve that by getting the fitting locally.

I figure you have already done enough, by just providing the loaner. wink
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:59 pm

I have been working on different variations for a,number of years. I know that QCs on the gun doesnt work very well. Its better to use a short 12 inch hose and then the QCs. I'll get one in the kit for,those that want variations.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:14 pm

That's sounds like a great plan, Dave............especially since I'm not the only one that doesn't prefer the 12 ft. leader hose.

R&D is a good thing. wink
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:30 pm

Well I have been using the Wand Ezee for about a week now, I have taken it back off my wand and boxed it up for the next tester.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:55 pm

That was pretty quick huh?

I think it only takes 1 job or so, to know if it's for you?
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:05 pm

So after my trial this is my review.
So the GOOD
The Wand Ezee is probably the best euro handle on the market, being that it is a bolt on item that needs no welding is a HUGE PLUS also.                                                                                    
The ability to adjust it so it fits every end user is also a huge plus.
The trigger pull is super light, and has no problem with flow.
Takes the fatigue out of a long day of continuous wand use on larger jobs.
Will fit any wand because it is a bolt on application.
Does increase the reach of your normal wand stroke.
No stooping while running the Wand Ezee operator does stand in a more upright position.
Looks very professional and clean once it is on the wand.
The pad is super comfortable and places the weight of the wand in your hand very well.
The BAD
I did not care for the long leader hose that came with it, and needs to have the solution line offset from the vacuum hose.....WHY?
1 does not allow full adjustment because solution hits directly in the middle of the vac hose.
2 Makes removing and replacing the vac hose hard when you need to pull vac hose off to suck up debris that wont past through glide (YEAH YEAH NOT EVERYONE PRE VACS  Shocked )
3 trailing bulky QD gets hung up to easy, more time consuming to disconnect.

I noticed that in tighter areas or furnished setting because you stand more behind the wand instead of beside it, it can become a little more difficult to maneuver because it puts your wrist in a awkward bend, you are reaching around the pad to trigger the wand.
It seems to make the wand longer due to how you hold it with the Wand Ezee, you stand more in back of the wand than beside it.
I like the Wand Ezee very much, I think as with any tool it was built to solve a problem or help make it better, as long as you use it for what it was designed to do it will be the best choice.
But as with every tool when you take it out of its intended purpose there is some draw backs to it, The wand Ezee has a few draw backs, most are just a simple fix, others are just going to be there because no tool is completely perfect.
GREAT JOB DAVE and THANK YOU for letting me have the opportunity to give it a try, would love to offer as a option to our wand if guys ask for a euro grip.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:07 am

I would Like to make a suggestion Dave,
The pistol grip has a larger female opening in it. Maybe you could match that thread size with a nice SS tube that would have a little S bend in it, that you could thread into the input of the trigger that then could be moved to the right or left of the vac hose, that would the have a male qc on it.
It would be very solid and very clean, being rigid it would never be in the way of RnR of the vac hose??
Only have to be a 3-4"s long, and would probably be less to make than the dumb brass fittings. Just a thought
Oh a ss compression fitting would work awesome, this would allow a nice tight thread into pistol and then the tube could be swung to L or R and then tighten Compression fitting securing the tube in place.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:51 am

Thanks for your input. I already have a short flexible leader to be used for that purpose. The 12' leader is just an option i included for input. Some like, some don't. Ill include the short leader for the next guy. Or i can send you one and you can keep the kit for your self or to included with your wand.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:59 am

Ive used it myself for a number of years with the shorter flexible. leader. The longer,leader just makes it a little lighter depending on what vac hose is in your normal set up. I just want the buyer to have options. I developed it because i used to have trigger,finger on most of my fingers and there is not a valid solution,on the market. The other so called Ergo wands. Just exasperated the problem because they are lacking the pad i developed

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:11 am

Great feedback Tom. Ill PM you Andys address.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:37 am

Mo, i sent you a PM

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:46 pm

Got it
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:31 pm

I heard from Andy. He is in the middle of moving and maybe be getting out of the business so he's a no go for the loaner. Next up Tim and Ken

Last edited by Mo on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TimM Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:06 am

How long do you want us to use this? is it for a week? Once I use it I will meet up with Ken Raddon and get it to him so he can use it.
TimM
TimM
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://magaw.org/PriceIsRightCarpetCleaning/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:12 am

Its a week more if you need it
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TimM Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:25 am

ok.
TimM
TimM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:34 am

PM me the address were you want it shipped to.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TimM Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:00 am

Did you get my e-mail the other day Mo?
TimM
TimM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:24 am

No Tim. Im having problems with my personal emal. PM it to me
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:05 am

Mo wrote:No Tim. Im having problems with my personal emal. PM it to me

Is that a gmail account....lots of people having problem with those right now since Google decided to change access to local IP's.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TimM Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:17 pm

I just sent it Mo.
TimM
TimM
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:49 pm

Well I have been using it for two weeks on jobs when I can. I bring both wands in and go from one to the other just getting a feel for each set up.
I have to say it is pretty comfortable, I am probably not the best to give a total review as I really don't have issues with a normal wand grip.
What I can say is when I first started I bought a wp euro wand and that wand really hurt my hand more than anything and I sold it.
The Ezee wand handle at first did cause a little pain but I did not have the angle right.
Also my wand is a little longer and what I did is moved the Wand Ezee all the way up to the top bend in my wand, this allows the hose to stay more to my side more like the way my and works now. This has made it easier to use for me, others may not like the way I set it up, but I do think each user will set it up the way they like it, so there is no wrong way as long as the end user is happy with it.
I also rigged up a different hook up to keep my QD where I like it. This also allows me to pull my vac hose off and suck up some debris that wont go through the glide and because the solution line is off to the side it does not interfere with the vac hose when I hook it back to the wand. The solution line would hang right in the middle and kinda get in the way when I would try and put the vac hose back on the wand. Might not work for everyone but it seems to help me
I made two videos for review but my wife says I repeat things to much uugg I am not a movie star but I would like to make a nice video for the Royal man for letting me try it out
[img]Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit - Page 10 IMG_20150629_153941749_zpsmbekquov[/img]
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:52 am

My wand is not longer and I moved the wandeeze and handle up.

Tim did you get the wandeeze?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:33 pm

Thanks for the review. Usually the wand-eze is placed to the very end of the wand tube. leaving just enough for the cuff to attach. Also move your assist handle all the way up to near the bend. But, like you said whatever works for you. I just mail it to Tim today.( I've been so busy) and he should get it Wednesday. I included the 12ft leader solution hose leader and the 12in solution hose leader. So he can try it each way. Enjoy and have fun with it and report back. - Dave

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next