Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Some cleaners lounge members having trouble ordering from Procyon

+4
Devon07
milspec6
ACpower1
Mo
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Some cleaners lounge members having trouble ordering from Procyon - Page 2 Empty Re: Some cleaners lounge members having trouble ordering from Procyon

Post by Mo Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:33 pm

You should too D. But I've always ordered on line never spoke to anyone. The complaint I filed yesterday was made Attn to the president of the company. I provided a link to this topic.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Some cleaners lounge members having trouble ordering from Procyon - Page 2 Empty Re: Some cleaners lounge members having trouble ordering from Procyon

Post by milspec6 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:03 pm

That's a good point on the local Mo, I guess I could try it again tomorrow.

All that I have tried was the samples, any suggestions on other products in their line-up?
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:04 pm

So I took ACs advice and went with the Proycon powder. The only things I have used that was powder is pet treatment and Oxyblaster never a pre spray. I was always weary about it clumping up or leaving a residue.

Can you guys check my math here?

A 25 lb box of Proycon costs $130/00 shipped recommended dilution ratio 4 oz per gallon

A case of liquid Extreme Proycon costs $126.00 shipped recommended dilution ratio 4 oz per gallon

How many gallons of each can I make and what is my cost per gallon for each
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:07 pm

milspec6 wrote:That's a good point on the local Mo, I guess I could try it again tomorrow.

All that I have tried was the samples, any suggestions on other products in their line-up?

I've only used liquid Xtreme Rob.

So you've always just ordered samples? No wonder they stopped sending you stuff Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:49 pm

The purpose for samples is to get orders...give samples "only" equals bad math.....brokey brokey

Last edited by Devon07 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt; My carpet cleaner Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Powder....100 RTU
Liquid....128 gl rtu
Matt; My carpet cleaner
Matt; My carpet cleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:06 pm

I got 200 hundred gallons for the powder.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:32 pm

The math Im doing is...No procyon mixed as directed gives you No procyon.

Powder or liquid seem to be the same for me....0 for 0 Im being mean at this point huh? I called today and the "guy" didnt answer but the gal that answered was really very nice and making great effort to find the best shipping as 5 cases will be pretty expensive...however Im waiting for the call back.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:17 pm

And no call back. Im looking for a camera right now.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Hey Mil,

The tile/grout cleaner is really good too. Ive only tried that, the extreme, and the powder

ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:27 pm

Devon07 wrote:The math Im doing is...No procyon mixed as directed gives you No procyon.

Powder or liquid seem to be the same for me....0 for 0  Im being mean at this point huh? I called today and the "guy" didnt answer but the gal that answered was really very nice and making great effort to find the best shipping as 5 cases will be pretty expensive...however Im waiting for the call back.  
Very Happy  I don't like that math. 

While you're waiting for a call back my 25 pound on line order that I placed yesterday left Washington yesterday and departed Oregon this morning. I expect to see a scan of the box arriving in Phoenix tomorrow night and an out for delivery scan in Prescott Thursday morning. And I didn't even have to speak to anyone.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:30 pm

That shipping shouldn't be expensive Devon...not sure what BS they were shoveling. The more you order, the lower the shipping quote became when I "tried" to order several cases. I think it was like $10 before I was done filling out the order.

What did it cost you Mo?
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:34 pm

50lbs procyon powder from rotovac  185 + tax

just re upped today!

not a case but one big container
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:17 pm

5 cases of the custom spotters is what she was getting a price on....she said w Fed Ex it was $100 for shipping and thought it was expensive and said she was going to check UPS and needed to get it open on the computer to get me a price and would call me back......I really thought it was an issue with the guy....now its her....Im being very nice and they have no idea Im pissed about this....until Mo said something. LOL but really, what gives?
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:25 pm

Well, at least she was trying to improve the cost and didn't just give you the one option.

I contacted a large RV dealer in my area when I was shopping for a propane belly tank. He ignored me for 4 weeks and then contacts me to offer me a great deal on a new Manchester 11.2 gallon tank for $675 plus $110 shipping.

I bought mine from the factory for $475 plus $30 shipping. Somebody was getting ripped off and it wasn't going to be me.

Maybe Procyon was counting on people ordering through the automated website and hasn't invested much resources into having actual people handling the orders?

They wouldn't be the first business to make that mistake. wink
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Well, it cant be that hard...from what they said the label is already made and said it would ship tomorrow because today was a little to late...I about got caught laughing. I think its a sales trick to make me buy it just to see if I can get them to ship it....really! im so damn curious if they can pull off an order....Im real easy to get along with guys. Shut up Davey! Wink
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:35 pm

For the sake of shipping they should put an ounce or whatever of the concentrated product and "we/I" can just add the water....we are paying to ship a good portion of water....we have water here......I know, I know....its odd and a goofy thought.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Devon07 wrote:For the sake of shipping they should put an ounce or whatever of the concentrated product and "we/I" can just add the water....we are paying to ship a good portion of water....we have water here......I know, I know....its odd and a goofy thought.

Not goofy at all and the reason many only buy powders on items that they can't buy local.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:38 pm

It cost me 20.00 to ship that 25 lb box Rob. I guess I could have gotten it cheaper and them bill it to my FedEx account. But the would have entailed a phone call and a three week wait for my stuff Very Happy

I'm sorry Devon It just so crazy what's happening to you its almost funny
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:56 pm

Thats why I ordered the powder this time. I can make 72 more gallons for about half the cost per gallon of the liquid. Hopefully it works just as good as the liquid xtreme.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:53 am

Well the sample wasnt enough for me to get my feet wet...Im basing the product off of you guys as being good and I know it will be a good spotter at least....especially when most of my customers use either Resolve or woolite to spot carpet.....they think woolite is the best since its so good on clothing I guess....I tell them if they use it on carpet be sure to stick it in the washer afterwards! LMAO

I have some good potential customers I know have wicking problems on spotting....this should be a good product for them....and I will be the hero! ONLY if I can get it. I got some release it being delivered today.....I didnt even know they exsisted until after I tried to order the procyon.....(thats a good tip!...take YOUR customers OFF the market) and they will be here today...know the name for a week and now I'll have some.....shame.  Im still torn on the CRB and im finally getting calls backon different units to consider.
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:53 am

Still no call. She knew I wanted it....when I sent an email asking what we need to do to get the ball rolling , the answer was....give us the amount you want! like it was ME holding it up...I called and gave the amount and said give me a total and I'll pay right now. So, I just proved it wasnt me. she understood my urgency!...enough so that she said it couldnt go out today but will first thing tomorrow. tomorrow is here, and no order has been placed.....Is it me???? WTH
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:28 am

Hell no its not you Devon. How log have you been at this now? I wonder if the hold up is with the printer and they're just stalling you.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon07 Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:16 am

Okay...so here is how its going to lay out.

I originally called and the guy who answered seemed to have little "drive or moivation" so as I proceeded to oder it just kept getting further and further out of reach....on a final attemp of mine I reached a new voice and she was sweet as camn be....but seemed to not follow through with what she said she would do....(call me back) she called today and said she in fact did call and didnt get an answer...I seen no such call on my ID, So, she also said when she called me today it never even rang on her end and I answered....my wife said the same thing...no ring on callers end.....so I figured with her being so nice I would proceed with the order suspecting some fault may be on my end (phones!!) anyway I was in the middle of an estimate and told her I would call her back....I just called and when a guy answered my heart dropped, I just knew I would get to order...I asked his name and he was as nice as her, obviously a dfferent guy....I confirmed and his name wasnt Xxxxx so I was happy to maybe pull this off in the 9th or 10th phone call. The guy was cool...we talked and as he was processing my card said he was new...from the warehouse and moved up front! sweet! they are working on an issue. I hope Xxxx is in the warehouse now LOL anyway....we will see before I brag to much how this pans out. I may be getting some Procyon! im giddy!

Just called and it ships tomorrow. Ill let you know! I did it! I did it!
Devon07
Devon07
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:27 am

Very Happy Can you imagine if callers tried that hard to get us to clean for them.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next