Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Just posted a bunch of short videos from yesterdays jobs and set up.

4 posters

Go down

Just posted a bunch of short videos from yesterdays jobs and set up.  Empty Just posted a bunch of short videos from yesterdays jobs and set up.

Post by Mark Saiger Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:16 am

This was on 3 of yesterdays jobs. Last one had a lot of unique situations. I think about 14 tarps or more and just about every corner guard we had on both vans.

https://thecleanerslounge.forumotion.com/t362-butler-25-inch-live-hose-reel-configuration-options

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
Mark Saiger
Mark Saiger
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.saigers.com

Back to top Go down

Just posted a bunch of short videos from yesterdays jobs and set up.  Empty Re: Just posted a bunch of short videos from yesterdays jobs and set up.

Post by SteamPunk Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:58 am

That's cool Mark! Your first video rocks!

I pasted the URL into this thread so it's easier to navigate.

Did you notice a boost in vacuum performance when you upgraded to the 2.5" hose?

SteamPunk
SteamPunk

Back to top Go down

Just posted a bunch of short videos from yesterdays jobs and set up.  Empty Re: Just posted a bunch of short videos from yesterdays jobs and set up.

Post by Mark Saiger Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:11 am

SteamPunk wrote:That's cool Mark! Your first video rocks!

I pasted the URL into this thread so it's easier to navigate.

Did you notice a boost in vacuum performance when you upgraded to the 2.5" hose?

Yes we did see a boost in performance.  First time I set up with 2.5 inch, I drove an hour and a half away to have my brother also try it.  

We thought we were in pretty good shape running the wands, but we physically noticed a difference and felt a new muscle group again...LOL.

For longer hose runs over 200 feet (which doesn't happen too often for us) I have extra 2.5 inch hose in the shop for both vans.

I did put up a lot more videos on my youtube page also featuring cold weather cleaning too if of help to anyone.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi9UefjEixJPGgxWPTnEUhg

I don't know if this is easy access for everyone (I am just learning this you tube and video stuff).  Hope the link I posted will get you to all my videos.  

Thanks for looking and Happy holidays!

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
Mark Saiger
Mark Saiger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SteamPunk Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:31 am

OMG!

for someone just learning YouTube I'd say you got a good chance of winning Odin's youtube contests on a regular basis. lol

here's some more of your video's I linked from you channel. I "liked" each video for ya.

Very nice work Mark!

thank you

oh my goodness!!! you got so many video's I give up!

I swear you are the next Jeremy Reets...

don't cha stop!

SteamPunk
SteamPunk

Back to top Go down

Post by SteamPunk Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:37 am

I just subscribed to your channel.

Now I'm subscribed to you, Judson, Reets, and John Otero
SteamPunk
SteamPunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Saiger Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:44 am

Thanks guys. Just want to see if we can help. My family has been doing this a long time and we have always been about helping others.

I just found out this year my dad personally mounted 23 direct drive units (Chemlawn units LOL) years ago for "FREE" to help out other cleaners. Some of those units are still cleaning today. He even had to make many of the pulley parts to do so. Just amazingly crazy!

I have a long way to go to top what my dad did to help out in this industry I guess.

Some youtube videos are pretty easy compared to all the physical work he did.

Hope someone can benefit.

Happy Holidays by the way to everyone! We are having our first Christmas when all my immediate family will be together for the first time in about 10 years! It is going to be a celebration party! If your in the neighborhood, stop on by! We will even be doing a little "Man Cave" shop time!  Very Happy  Very Happy 

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Mark Saiger
Mark Saiger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnyone Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:41 am

Very nice set up Mark. Thanks for the vids.

Johnnyone

http://www.bullseyecarpet.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SteamPunk Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:55 am

Mark,

Can you do us up some restoration videos when the timing is right? I especially need help in marketing restoration services and hands-on work.

I been cleaning carpets for decades but not much experience in resto.

thank you
SteamPunk
SteamPunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:15 am

Hey Mark,

If you want any of these videos entered in the December contest let me know and I'll get them in the thread. Or you can post them there yourself. Thanks for the great info in video form.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Saiger Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Thanks Ryan,

Will consider that. Would love a "Teri"Shirt Smile

For Steampunk request of restoration videos, would definitely do so, except I just shut down my fire smoke restoration side and just sold off over $100,000 worth of drying equipment for about .45 -.50 cents on the dollar of new. I have a few pieces drying equipment (and had to buy some new since I sold too much) and I am only going to do small water losses now. Got tired of dealing with insurance companies, adjusters and homeowners who get your money and disappear.

Going to keep it simple! We do a lot of carpet cleaning (and upholstery and tile and grout) and I am just going to try and do that.

Paid off 2 vehicles, a camper trailer, and a line of credit (which I had to use to pay for the outstanding debt owed to me on water and smoke damages from over a year ago)

If I have something, I will definitely post though. I do have I believe a few pics on our website and also on my facebook (which is linked on the front page of my webpage)

Hope everyone has a great Holiday season. I just got in from cleaning in -27 below zero weather again. Not going out cleaning until next Monday at this point.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
Mark Saiger
Mark Saiger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down