Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

1200 dollar website for close to free

5 posters

Go down

1200 dollar website for close to free Empty 1200 dollar website for close to free

Post by ACpower1 Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Just made in about 6-7hrs a really nice expensive website, and it was free to create. Once you create it you can pay a fee to have it under your current domain, was pretty cheap for 3yrs

The software is by far the best ive ever seen, its as easy as using an android or other smart phone, you just click on anything you want to change and it makes it easy to add anything as far as videos, pictures, etc

I got an estimate for a website of this quality for 1200-1300 at the end of last year, and that was just to make it.

The software is so easy I can update my website in seconds, I could do it everyday without any hassle if I wanted.

Try it out, you could have a brand new top of the line modern looking website if you started now youll be done by this evening.

heres the site www.wix.com
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

1200 dollar website for close to free Empty Re: 1200 dollar website for close to free

Post by Ryan S Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Shoot us your link to the site you created AC
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

1200 dollar website for close to free Empty Re: 1200 dollar website for close to free

Post by Seaswril Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:17 pm

I also used Wix for a web site. Seems to work well!

Seaswril

http://ShullsCapetcleaning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Ryan S wrote:Shoot us your link to the site you created AC

kinda hesitant

I had my company info on the RC forum before the change over and I got 2 calls for jobs that werent real

one was a new york phone number, got to one of them and the address didnt exist it was between 2 mansions that were prob around 6mil and the guy who scheduled the job was asking about "rotary jet extraction"

seemed weird but I just figured he had carpet cleaning done in the past and was familiar with different tools etc

the number never answered my calls and it was a drive to get there.

the second one was the same thing, asking questions your average customers just dont usually ask... really specific then no show no call same thing
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:21 pm

ACpower1 wrote:
Ryan S wrote:Shoot us your link to the site you created AC

kinda hesitant

I had my company info on the RC forum before the change over and I got 2 calls for jobs that werent real

one was a new york phone number,   got to one of them and the address didnt exist it was between 2 mansions that were prob around 6mil and the guy who scheduled the job was asking about "rotary jet extraction"

seemed weird but I just figured he had carpet cleaning done in the past and was familiar with different tools etc

the number never answered my calls and it was a drive to get there.

the second one was the same thing,   asking questions your average customers just dont usually ask... really specific   then no show no call same thing

Ok, well can you just put it in code like www.AC(remove this)Power.com for example, then it's not clickable without editing, searchable useful link that an auto-bot can click.  Or at the very least PM the URL to us??  I'd also like to see what you were able to do, as I'm hesitant becauae of paying for an "easy to use" deal and still don't have a website up.  laughing 
I wish you had mentioned this in the last thread like this, might of saved the hassle n expense I mentioned above.  Question
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:44 pm

oh, I see what you mean but it wasnt a bot, it was someone who thought it was funny to send me on a wild goose chase
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:46 pm

but Davey, you can go to wix.com and play around with anything on there and its free until you want to have it under your own domain, and you can even have it up and live for free but the web address will be www.daveyswebsite.wix.somethingsomething.com
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:06 pm

ACpower1 wrote:but Davey,     you can go to wix.com and play around with anything on there and its free until you want to have it under your own domain,   and you can even have it up and live for free but the web address will be www.daveyswebsite.wix.somethingsomething.com

Will you at least PM us your url? Or don't trust us that well??  laughing 

I already have my own domain name, so if it's free I guess I only loos more time spinning my wheels, which I'm kinda tired of doing.  laughing 
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Nevermind, it turns out it HC NW was pretty easy to find on google.  laughing 

Thanks for the info!!  wink
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:47 am

Are you doing some type of SEO? What are you doing to promote web placement?
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:49 pm

I have 2 .coms that will be linked, the wix has some nice features for seo
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goomer Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:24 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:
 I'd also like to see what you were able to do, as I'm hesitant becauae of paying for an "easy to use" deal and still don't have a website up.  laughing 
I wish you had mentioned this in the last thread like this, might of saved the hassle n expense I mentioned above.  Question

Theres nothing wrong with most of the major "easy to use" website builders.
GoDaddy has a simple one also.

Being hesitant will only keep you out of the race even longer.

Creating a website is only the first step of a long term process of creating your Internet "footprint", basically your Internet "presence", which will eventually be factored in determining your search ranking position.

It's a very long process that cannot be started until you have a active URL address to submit to the powers that be, and the places it needs to be in.

Regardless if you have a great website or not, is necessarily what is most important.....yet.....but the fact that you have the URL and are beginning to use it to establish your Internet presence is what is most important.

Even the simplest website is better than nothing, as it often a work in progress that can always be changed, updated, and improved.

As long as you control the domain, you will never really be stuck with a "bad" site that you cannot just change.

Get something basic "live" asap, no matter how simple it is, and spend your time alternating between improving your site little by little, and putting your URL where it needs to be.

I would hate to guess at how many jobs you are missing out on every month by not having pulled the trigger.......................git on it boy!!!
Goomer
Goomer
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.pelhambaycarpetcleaning.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down