Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

The Hot Rod Pro Loaner & Review

+7
Pro Touch
milspec6
Fuzzsucker
Andy Mc
Ryan S
ACpower1
Davey Cracker
11 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Hot Rod Pro Loaner & Review - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hot Rod Pro Loaner & Review

Post by Andy Mc Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:44 pm

Thanks Ryan,
suppose I will bite down on a stick and wait, that way I can try it out first before buying. I think it's very Nice the guy let us try it out first.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

The Hot Rod Pro Loaner & Review - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hot Rod Pro Loaner & Review

Post by milspec6 Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:56 pm

Andy Mc wrote:Thanks Ryan,  
suppose I will bite down on a stick and wait, that way I can try it out first before buying.  I think it's very Nice the guy let us try it out first.  

I think it is incredible that Bill has done this loaner program with these terms....seriously, who would give someone a 4 week trial period?? I hope all the feedback will pay him back ten-fold with product development and exposure. bounce cheers Very Happy 
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Did Bill change the time terms?

This is what it says below.................

2. Keep the tool for one week and one week only

I agree a week is a short time......and I think that's why previous loaners have been given 2 weeks, like the Shitter.
If everyone kept it a month, the last guy will be retired before he ever gets it.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:Did Bill change the time terms?

This is what it says below.................

2. Keep the tool for one week and one week only

I agree a week is a short time......and I think that's why previous loaners have been given 2 weeks, like the Shitter.
If everyone kept it a month, the last guy will be retired before he ever gets it.

lol! 
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:06 pm

I had thought it was a week loaner too,     that's why I wanted to check in about it,   was beginning to wonder if I would be able to try it by Christmas,  

I plan to try it no more then a few days .... Then send to the next guy or buy it.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:32 pm

I'm realizing sometimes business doesn't provide the opportunity to give it a good test so I"'ve just had to be patient on that.

SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:58 pm

Well after tree weeks you'll want to buy it. That's why the four week demo is best. Give plenty time to make that important decision while it's in your hands. I can't make a decision in a week. Give me four and I'll eother box it up or send a check.

Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:59 pm

SixShooter wrote:I'm realizing sometimes business doesn't provide the opportunity to give it a good test so I"'ve just had to be patient on that.

I like that bill. Smart guy!
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Ryan S wrote:
SixShooter wrote:I'm realizing sometimes business doesn't provide the opportunity to give it a good test so I"'ve just had to be patient on that.

I like that bill. Smart guy!

Thanks Ryan,

By the way guys, Ryan went ahead and purchased his. Don't remember if we mentioned that.

So the clock is no longer ticking on his.

Thanks again Ryan.
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:19 pm

Mo wrote:
The Hot Rod Pro Loaner & Review - Page 5 Hot_ro10

Sorry for keeping the tool for so long. What is The Cleaners Lounge Pricing for The Hot Rod?

I see Ken Raddon in Utah next on the list. I don't think he's following the thread. I'll PM Ken to see were he wants it shipped to.

Andy, Mickeys reviewed the hot rod too. It looks like your third on the list.

Davey I made a video for you to showing the round tile and grout brush. I think you might have missed the other video

Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:26 pm

Maybe she did get that puppy after-all Very Happy 

Good demonstration, that handle really is well done...looks great. How hot does that polisher get when using it for extended periods? Any risk of overheating or scorching a surface?
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:22 pm

milspec6 wrote:Maybe she did get that puppy after-all Very Happy 

Good demonstration, that handle really is well done...looks great.  How hot does that polisher get when using it for extended periods?  Any risk of overheating or scorching a surface?

It doesn't get very hot when cleaning tile but it might if you lay the hot part of the grinder on the tile or stone. I'll have to try that in the AZ room. It did get hot when I was sanding the deck. That definitely put that grinder to the test
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Raddon Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:58 am

I look in on this thread from time to time. Pm me for my address. I'm looking forward to seeing/using this tool.

BTW if I get the tool next week I will not be able to use it at all because it is Labor Day on Monday then I am going to Vegas for the show on Wednesday.

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:42 am

Ken

I will have the tool in the Stone Pro booth stop by and say hi.
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:21 pm

Mo wrote:
Mo wrote:
The Hot Rod Pro Loaner & Review - Page 5 Hot_ro10

Sorry for keeping the tool for so long. What is The Cleaners Lounge Pricing for The Hot Rod?

I see Ken Raddon in Utah next on the list. I don't think he's following the thread. I'll PM Ken to see were he wants it shipped to.

Andy, Mickeys reviewed the hot rod too. It looks like your third on the list.

Davey I made a video for you to showing the round tile and grout brush. I think you might have missed the other video

Nice vid MO.

I thought of something that might work well for the excess cord. If it doesn't exist I just might have another patent to file.

Here it is; a curly casing that the tools power cord could snug into, making it a curly self retracting cord like the old time phone cords. I know many current day tools have this type of cord but I'm thinking of just a casing that would turn a straight cord into a curly cue cord.

Has anyone ever seen this?

Please let me know if you have.

Thanks
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Why not run the cord up through the wand tube....similar to an electric tree trimmer? Plug can exit out the top of the handle since there is no hose connected.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:13 pm

I do like the idea of the cord going threw the tube for a cleaner look.  I think the main prob is the cord it actually connected to the polisher.......so if the pig tail to plug in polisher on the HRH exited the tube down by the polisher, then you would have even more excess cord to bundle up on the polisher.  But I guess we could always cut the polisher cord short and just install our own new plug end......that way the cord is hidden, and there's not a wad of excess cord bundled up. wink

Hope that makes sense. LOL
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:42 pm

SixShooter wrote:Ken

Hey Bill, is the stone pro the guys that have the granite polishing stuff. If so I'd love to use the Hot Rod in combo with their product. Let me know.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:I do like the idea of the cord going threw the tube for a cleaner look.  I think the main prob is the cord it actually connected to the polisher.......so if the pig tail to plug in polisher on the HRH exited the tube down by the polisher, then you would have even more excess cord to bundle up on the polisher.  But I guess we could always cut the polisher cord short and just install our own new plug end......that way the cord is hidden, and there's not a wad of excess cord bundled up. wink

That's exactly hat I was thinking Dave.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:06 am

Mo wrote:
Davey Cracker wrote:I do like the idea of the cord going threw the tube for a cleaner look.  I think the main prob is the cord it actually connected to the polisher.......so if the pig tail to plug in polisher on the HRH exited the tube down by the polisher, then you would have even more excess cord to bundle up on the polisher.  But I guess we could always cut the polisher cord short and just install our own new plug end......that way the cord is hidden, and there's not a wad of excess cord bundled up. wink

That's exactly hat I was thinking Dave.

Yes exactly Davey and Mo

And the issue you are talking about (the bunching of the cord) is the problem.

Remember we sell just the handle by itself to people that already have a polisher/grinder. I want to keep it "plug and play". I don't want folks cutting their cords etc..

I've used it long enough to know it works workable the way it is but it is the number 1 critique I'm getting so I'm taking it as a challenge for the next generation of the tool.

Thanks for thinking about it. Please let me know if you think of anything else.
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:09 am

Ryan S wrote:
SixShooter wrote:Ken

Hey Bill, is the stone pro the guys that have the granite polishing stuff.  If so I'd love to use the Hot Rod in combo with their product. Let me know.

Yep, that's them.

Nice guys.

I was in their booth in Texas and these guys were polishing stuff when no one was around. They're like "I'm gonna try this...then...this.." they just love doing that stuff.

Come on by you will be entertained for sure.
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:19 am

What is the The Cleaners Lounge pricing for the Hot Rod Bill?

Ryan, Your going to Vegas?

Can you start a topic and let us know how what's new at The Experience.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SixShooter Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:40 pm

[quote="Mo"]What is the The Cleaners Lounge pricing for the Hot Rod Bill?

Anyone that wants to know The Cleaners Lounge price for the Hot Rod please PM me.

Thanks
SixShooter
SixShooter
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:20 pm

SixShooter wrote:
Mo wrote:What is the The Cleaners Lounge pricing for the Hot Rod Bill?

Anyone that wants to know The Cleaners Lounge price for the Hot Rod please PM me.

Thanks

Oh you don't want that price published no problem. PM me "The Cleaners Lounge" member pricing
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:40 pm

Ryan or Dave

Have you scrubbed any grout lines with the round brush yet. So far with the testing I've done, it just doesn't work as well as manual grout brush. But I have a feeling a different brush will make a world.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next