Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover

+18
Joe Bristor
Cjcann
ODIN
OneBlueSummer
Ken Raddon
ACpower1
Jrod
carpetdaddy
Freemind1
dp1
deepgreenmaker
Fuzzsucker
milspec6
Davey Cracker
Jose D
Ryan S
Pro Touch
Mo
22 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 5 Empty Re: Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover

Post by Ryan S Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:59 pm

It's a good size jar, and will go a long way. Especially if used as a specialty spotter. I have used it three times this week in small amounts.

Still nothing beats a .97 bar of fels. But fels doesn't work on everything, so the deep green has a place in the spotting kit.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 5 Empty Re: Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover

Post by Mo Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Yeah I think that's that's the case for our industry.

Ryan is that in your avatar.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:59 am

Mo wrote:Yeah I think that's that's the case for our industry.

I'm lost? Is what in our industry and avatar?
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 am

Group buy makes sense / cents to me.

Once the guys get a chance to see this stuff for themselves, the group buy is the way to go. I would imagine at that point we will should see at least 15-20 cleaners wanting in on the buy.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Ryan S wrote:
Mo wrote:Yeah I think that's that's the case for our industry.

I'm lost?  Is what in our industry and avatar?

I believe he sells deep green to other types of cleaning industries besides carpet cleaners. We use that product as a spotter and not use a lot of it.

The picture in your profile. Is that you?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:26 pm

Oh yeah. That's why I posted the video if me singing. Lol
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjcann Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:58 pm

I'm in on the group buy, what do I have to do?
Cjcann
Cjcann
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.njserviceone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:13 pm

eldiabloz wrote:I'm in on the group buy, what do I have to do?

It's simple, we need people to get this product in their hands and start using it. Once they do, enough of them will be interested in stocking up and that is when the group buy succeeds. Those requests for free samples really would have helped this process....until people try it, it just sits in a warehouse.

Hint...Hint Rolling Eyes Cool 
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:22 pm

Yea, I don't quiet understand not getting it in the end users hands via small samples either, oh well we all do things differently.  wink 

But I do know if it's a good/great product doing so will sure jump start sales, especially since so many people are hesitant to end up with another useless product/chem sitting in their garage......I know I already have plunty of those, and don't need anymore!!  laughing 
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:22 pm

I'm with you Davey, there is an entire storage rack dedicated to jugs of useless products in my garage and there always seems to be one just like it in other cleaner's storage.

milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Hahaha not me! I'm such a sceptic, I hardly ever buy new stuff. If I do it in enough quantity that if it's no good it's all used and I move to the next mystery slurry. I did take a big gamble with Chemiesters heavy extraction. I bought six five gallon pals. I figured since it's a rinse I needed to give it a fair evaluation. I'm happy with performance. It liquid too, so mixing is easy. Also it does t leave the carpet starchy. All carpets I have looked at after cleaning have been some to touch. But I'll admit I have got colaught with the bum gallon or two. I usually mix them with some pre spray and be done with it.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:27 pm

eldiabloz wrote:I'm in on the group buy, what do I have to do?

Just tell me how many Jars you want PM me and I'll give you the price?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Ryan S wrote:Hahaha not me!  I'm such a sceptic, I hardly ever buy new stuff. If I do it in enough quantity that if it's no good it's all used and I move to the next mystery slurry. I did take a big gamble with Chemiesters heavy extraction. I bought six five gallon pals. I figured since it's a rinse I needed to give it a fair evaluation. I'm happy with performance. It liquid too, so mixing is easy. Also it does t leave the carpet starchy. All carpets I have looked at after cleaning have been some to touch. But I'll admit I have got colaught with the bum gallon or two. I usually mix them with some pre spray and be done with it.

Same here, the only 2 things I have in my rack is tile stripper that I used once on a bad seal job my tech did and a gallon of all fiber rinse, I don't like acid based pre spray and I just used it once on a job I need to rinse with that.
I usually just use it all up or mix it with my regular pre spray.

Although I agree on the free sample, I believe that he's pretty confident about his product, if you think about it, the ones that sent free sample, they're the ones that the quality is just ok or even flat out bad, we have to accept his policy, you wouldn't want your customer or potential customer push you to give free room cleaning, would you ? Just saying :-)
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by deepgreenmaker Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:22 pm

Honestly, I sell alot of product and am real easy on samples when it's convenient, but I've never been the type to bend over backwards to make a sale. More like I do my best at presenting what I have, make it
reasonable, throw in some extras, and try to give great service. I felt I did go the extra mile and sent Ryan two free samples and hoping he would give a great review so the others here would try it. I feel I accomplished that, it seems all the reviews have been positive so far. I really enjoy selling to pros that know a great product when they see one.

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:17 pm

deepgreenmaker wrote:Honestly, I sell alot of product and am real easy on samples when it's convenient, but I've never been the type to bend over backwards to make a sale. More like I do my best at presenting what I have, make it
reasonable, throw in some extras, and try to give great service. I felt I did go the extra mile and sent Ryan two free samples and hoping he would  give a great review so the others here would try it. I feel I accomplished that, it seems all the reviews have been positive so far. I really enjoy selling to pros that know a great product when they see one.

I appreciate that stance, didn't mean to sound like I was attacking you in any way. It is just that in this industry, many are reluctant to try new things and will just watch others from a distance on a product like this. I'm glad to see that it is selling well, it is a good product, but since a cleaner can't just pick it up local, it becomes inconvenient to purchase unless one was convinced that the product was worth the effort. S/O is a product like that, not local, but well worth the effort to order it....I know that because I have used it, just like your product, but it took a sample of S/O to win me over.

Most new buyers will only buy if it is convenient and you will only put samples out there when it is convenient...somewhere there needs to be more deliberate action to get the two together. Reviews on a board like this helps with one side....only you can help with the other side.

I am not suggesting tubs be sent all over the place, but maybe a small sample in a foil pouch or selling a 1/4 sized jar for a few bucks to cover the cost would work. In the end, I am no salesman, so don't take any offense to my ramblings. I just want to see the potential buyer and seller come together easier as I think this product can be a very successful one once in the hands of the cleaners. Remember, the locals are selling lots of products that your jar could replace and they will be working against you very aggressively. I showed your product to my local and suggested that they work to become a distributor for it and they immediately went into defensive mode telling me that it was snake oil. Without trying your product, what are most cleaners going to do in that situation?? That is what you are up against...I'm just trying to help.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Andy Mc Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:35 am

"and others like us who try to float our own boats in this sea of thieves."

Shakespeare couldn't have put that any better.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:52 am

Id say DeepGreen you have made some good decisions on distribution. You sent me two containers TRUSTING I would GIVE back and fair speeded honest review with some tangible video for your personal promotion as well.

If your going the route of give aways you would have to find a small container for that use. The large pint jar is enough to use for quite some time. Good luck to ya. I stool plan to continue to find more uses for the product and valued feed back.

Oh yeah. I passed along your generosity to Pro Touch. He now has a jar for use and will give quality feed back as well.

So your GIVING keeps on with me sharing.

Thanks and glad your here with us on the lounge.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro Touch Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:45 pm

I forgot when Ryan and I got together to clean, about the Sharpie and ink stained carpet I brought in the van.  Evil or Very Mad  Ryan gave me some Deep Green to try so I'll be testing some on that piece as well as other stains I come across. As a cleaner trying to source only the safest products, to have another dfe spotter that works on so many different stains would be great.

I hope that you try to get this product dfe approved. That would be a big feather in your cap and another selling point.
Pro Touch
Pro Touch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:09 pm

That dfe approval would be a great benefit...as usual, Joe is a wise man. bounce 
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro Touch Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:40 pm

I tested Deep Green on some carpet that has a Sharpie stain (square stain) and a black ink pen stain (round stain) and then just a little smudge of ink in the foreground. The Sharpie and ink were applied all the way to the backing and I put the whole contents of a pen refill in the ink stain. I let them sit for eight days before attempting removal.
Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 5 Ink_st10
Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 5 Ink_st11
The Sharpie stain came out after several applications. The ink pen stain after too many applications to list and twenty minutes of scrubbing and blotting still wouldn't come all the way out. I worked it until I got no more color transfer on a terry towel. It may just be me but there seems to be some color loss around the ink stain as well. You can see some remnant of the smudge of ink in the foreground as well.

I would much prefer a squeeze tube for application. I do not like the tub at all. If you work a stain multiple times it becomes hard to keep the contents of the tub uncontaminated. I also found it more difficult to contain a stain like Sharpie and ink with this product than others I have tried. According to the directions you are supposed to apply product, scrub with a brush, add hot water and then blot up.

I did like that the product has no odor and could be an alternative to other spotters.
Pro Touch
Pro Touch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Good review.

We are a tough bunch to please aren't we? We create some serious stains for any produt to attempt. I see this stuff as a good all-purpose stain remover that is ideal for techs to turn to for simplicity. If it fails, then it is time to pull out that spotter kit and go to work.

Glad to see people experimenting and posting honest results.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:54 pm

That's a pretty good description rob. I like it
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deepgreenmaker Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:17 pm

That seemed like a fair assessment and honestly I still like the results. If I were to see those before and after pictures without the commentary I'd think it was a positive outcome. The ink stain is definitely a challenge being he put the whole ink refill in the carpet. I would be curious to see what else he has that would do this job better. The deep green comes up in such a thick foam when it's used straight that I'm not sure what else would contain that much ink as well. From my experience this one's just a real doozy and there's no real easy way to get it out without having the ink move around a bit as your taking it out. I'm not sure why with certain inks that orange hue you see left doesn't come out, but the comment I hear most in this situation is that it did a better job than
anything else I have. Just my opinion. You will run into terrible stains with Deep Green that it just works amazing and then you'll find certain stains that it doesn't work. I hope people will count how many times it saved the day and removed that impossible stain and forget the one's that it just wouldn't work on. I've been removing stains for 34 years and with this composition and it really does the job 98 percent of the time. Thanks again for the assesment and photo's.

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:50 pm

deepgreenmaker wrote:That seemed like a fair assessment and honestly I still like the results. If I were to see those before and after pictures without the commentary I'd think it was a positive outcome. The ink stain is definitely a challenge being he put the whole ink refill in the carpet. I would be curious to see what else he has that would do this job better. The deep green comes up in such a thick foam when it's used straight that I'm not sure what else would contain that much ink as well. From my experience this one's just a real doozy and there's no real easy way to get it out without having the ink move around a bit as your taking it out. I'm not sure why with certain inks that orange hue you see left doesn't come out, but the comment I hear most in this situation is that it did a better job than
anything else I have. Just my opinion. You will run into terrible stains with Deep Green that it just works amazing and then you'll find certain stains that it doesn't work. I hope people will count how many times it saved the day and removed that impossible stain and forget the one's that it just wouldn't work on. I've been removing stains for 34 years and with this composition and it really does the job 98 percent of the time. Thanks again for the assesment and photo's.

Sir, you just made a fan out of me with this post. No BS, no excuses, just honest response to the test. Your cleaner side is a refreshing thing to see. Many suppliers out there would not have done anything, but try and discredit the test results of others, but you didn't. Welcome to the lounge. bounce 

It is true, maybe we should compare them side by side with other stain removers, but I don't feel the need to. My guys who work for me are cops working part time, they are not stain fighters. Trying to explain how to use all the various spotters in the kit is not a productive use of time, so I often just send them out with a fels bar, but it can only work so well.

Your product fits that niche better from what I see thus far. I can send them out with a jar and a few towels and feel confident that they will not do any damage. I couldn't say that with some of the solvent-based products out there and the fact that it doesn't stink like a gas station....a huge plus.

I am not looking for miracles, just a fighting chance in a simplified and safe way for workers that are not really cleaners at heart.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next