Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover

+18
Joe Bristor
Cjcann
ODIN
OneBlueSummer
Ken Raddon
ACpower1
Jrod
carpetdaddy
Freemind1
dp1
deepgreenmaker
Fuzzsucker
milspec6
Davey Cracker
Jose D
Ryan S
Pro Touch
Mo
22 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 6 Empty Re: Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover

Post by deepgreenmaker Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:27 pm

Thanks Milspecs, Deep Green is a great product that has it's limits, no need to claim it's the only thing you'll ever need. You seem to appreciate the nature of the product and how it meets some of your needs. That's all I'm really shooting for in any sales call, is to satisfy at least two or three uses or applications that will make someone's
job a little easier, safer or quicker. Now if that turn's into five or six
things to use Deep Green on, that's just a bonus. Your comment that you can send out some of your cleaner's that have less experience and not worry that they'll hurt anything or affect anyone's health is really what this product is all about.

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 6 Empty Deep Green removing duct tape!

Post by deepgreenmaker Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:17 pm

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 6 Empty Re: Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover

Post by Mo Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:35 pm

I received your check today Mil. Were waiting on Joe D & Sea Swirl I haven't received a response from the PM I sent last week or this thread. Ill see if I can email them instead.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jose D Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:54 pm

sorry for responding late Mo, ive been busy, my wife just delivered our 2nd child, but I mailed the check out this morning, should be there in a few days
Jose D
Jose D

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:31 pm

Hey Mo, sorry havent been following this thread. Do you have the link to the secure CC payment for the deep green.

Let me know

Thanks
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Not yet AC I send it to you when I get the rest of the payments together
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Hey congrat Jose, on the new one in the family.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Jose D wrote:sorry for responding late Mo, ive been busy, my wife just delivered our 2nd child, but I mailed the check out this morning, should be there in a few days

I missed this post Jose. Your wife delivering a baby is no excuse for not following this thread Very Happy 

Congrats man!!!
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jose D Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Thanks guys!!!!!!
Jose D
Jose D

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Sun May 18, 2014 10:00 pm

So as the weather warmed up, the other day I found out that the gel had melted completely in my van and I was having a hard time scooping small portion out as it turned to a really gooey gel that just won't separate, anyone experienced this ?
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sun May 18, 2014 10:47 pm

I was expecting that would happen (just like gojo hand cleaner) and now we know for certain. We are still struggling to find spring weather (had frost a couple of days ago), so it hasn't happened to me yet.

I do have a small beverage chiller that I keep plugged into the dash during the summer for my peroxide, so I guess I will need to keep the tub in there as well.

Will it solidify if you put it in the fridge for a couple hours? Don't want to freeze it, but a good chill might help.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sun May 18, 2014 10:56 pm

dp1 wrote:So as the weather warmed up, the other day I found out that the gel had melted completely in my van and I was having a hard time scooping small portion out as it turned to a really gooey gel that just won't separate, anyone experienced this ?

I did notice similar the other day too, once it got hotter is was basically liquid. Which made it hard to apply like you said but it still seemed to work well for removing unknown stains on VCT tile, which were left behind after stripping.  cheers 
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deepgreenmaker Mon May 19, 2014 4:55 am

Hey guys....I'm working on this....this product is still very new and you'll see in the coming weeks or your next order that it will be a bit more firmer. I've increased the hardener and the soap content to make it less likely to react this way. Thanks for your patience. In extreme heat, it still might do this, but it will definitely be harder than before.

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mo Mon May 19, 2014 6:25 am

I heated my jar and poured it in a flip top bottle. More hardner and more soap would mean more rinsing when used on carpet. I wonder if it be best to use this product in a liquid form when used on carpet?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by deepgreenmaker Mon May 19, 2014 6:51 am

Actually my adjustment is a correction more than it is a change. The product is suppose to be more solid and the heat has just made it obvious that I needed to make a small change. Replacing water with more of the base will make it firmer and easier to work with. It's really a small amount and as to the effectiveness or suds in it won't make much difference.

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon May 19, 2014 8:22 am

Sounds like this relationship is benefiting everyone...customer and vendor. I believe that was the point of this board from the start and proof that it works when both sides are active.

Love to see this!
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Mon May 19, 2014 8:01 pm

I agree with Robert.
Mo, when you put it in the flip top bottle, how do you separate the gel, isn't it really gooey and it's extremely hard to separate ?
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon May 19, 2014 8:38 pm

When it's in the jar the consistency is almost like jello. I took it out of the jar and put it in a pan to heat up. When it got hot, the water separated from the goo and at that point I mixed it together to form a jel and put it in the 16 0Z flip top bottle. It comes out really easy and its easier to use that way

Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Mon May 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Cool, Mo......thanks!!

Maybe the manufacture will bottle it like this for ease of application?.....I'd say, at this point that's my only complaint so far, since I find it kind of messy to use out of the container it comes in. A flip-top bottle with the right consistency would make it much more practical to use, I think, and I bet to the manufactures advantage I'd (we'd) use more of it that way too, if quicker and easier to apply......especially the way most of us are using it, as a spotter.

Last edited by Davey Cracker on Mon May 19, 2014 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Mon May 19, 2014 9:52 pm

Mo wrote:...................When it got hot, the water separated from the goo and at that point I mixed it together to form a jel..........

So once heated up you just mix it again and put it in bottle?....or you mixed in more water with it??
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon May 19, 2014 9:58 pm

No didn't add or remove anything from it just remixed it and poured it in the flip top bottle
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Thu May 22, 2014 11:37 am

Just got some paint on my pants this am. So I went to the jar swiped a little with my finger. Rubbed it in and ragged off. Bingo!
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu May 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Yeah this stuff is pretty good. For you VLMers out there Thus stuff does not need to be rinsed. I tested it on my wool rug and it didn't leave a residue.

With Joe freebie over you can now buy a jar of Deep Green and a Joe valve for under a dime
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 6 Empty First Go with Deep Green

Post by The Spot Doc Thu May 22, 2014 9:56 pm

I have taken the position of official observer for the next 6 weeks C456 fusion. However my son is doing a great job while I recoup. Today's job was a customer created mess with paint, I felt it was a good candidate for the Deep Green. I watched as he liberally applied the gel used the HOT towel but did not get the release. The paint was dripped on the carpet two days ago Latex Semi-Gloss. Maybe I missed something. So Plan Two Out with the Schaeffer Oil Citrol II Spray.
Yes, it is D limonene and I try to stay away from hazardous stuff. But in a pinch it works. Now for the interesting part, my son pre sprayed the spots with Citrol then came back and went over the areas with the Deep GREEN.
SPOTS GONE ! Also some of the orange odor was minimized. I wished the Deep Green worked solo but even in combo the results were great, my son said that removing the residue was extremely improved with the Deep Green. I'll keep trying to test as much as possible. I'm open to suggestions always learning, Oh he did get a tip for his paint removal!

The Spot Doc

http://www.drygreenofva.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next