Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover

+18
Joe Bristor
Cjcann
ODIN
OneBlueSummer
Ken Raddon
ACpower1
Jrod
carpetdaddy
Freemind1
dp1
deepgreenmaker
Fuzzsucker
milspec6
Davey Cracker
Jose D
Ryan S
Pro Touch
Mo
22 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 4 Empty Re: Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover

Post by milspec6 Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Chemical sensativities are always a concern and I'm glad Blue reminded us about checking the MSDS. All I can say is that I didn't notice any effects when using the product, but I am only allergic to cats and corn derivitives.

I really like the free rinsing and lack of odor...those are big with me.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 4 Empty Re: Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover

Post by deepgreenmaker Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:17 pm

I did add a link for the sds on deepgreenstainremover.com.

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:07 pm

Thanks for the sds, good information listed there.

I actually found it very interesting which states had placed some of the chemicals listed on a controlled status....California wasn't one of them!!

I still remember being stationed outside San Diego working on some decon equipment (M17 LDS / hot pressure washer) when the water tank ruptured and started to leak. It wasn't 3 minutes before the shop chief started sounding an alarm and chasing everyone away from the machine.

Apparently, rusty water was listed as a hazardous item. We all stood there while the haz-mat team surrounded it with spill pigs and started a recovery mission. I just shook my head and walked away....rusty water!!! It was a good thing they didn't see my rusty old Willys Jeep in the parking lot or else I might have been arrested. Mad 
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by deepgreenmaker Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:37 pm

When MSDS Or SDS's are authored they have to consider that a truckload of the product could spill on the freeway, thus they list the extremes. 100 percent TSP would be harsh to your skin and the powder would aggravate anyone with asthma, 2 per cent TSP surrounded by a coco tallow based soap and a few other safe ingredients has 50 times less the negative effects of 100 per cent, thus it is so minute it won't kill fish or burn cuts. Making a safe product that works takes a little creativity to make it work without harming anything. What's unique about this product is it's in a concentrated gel form, yet it's waterbased leaving no residue that attracts. A great test for this is mixing Deep Green with hot water about 10 to 1 spraying it on velour fabric, wipe with a towel and run your hand on the fabric and feel it's soft and fluffed. I believe many fibers are pourous and the wetting agent that allows the other ingredients to penetrate those pores  has a restorative value.
I thank everyone here for the feedback and sharing. I hope you find value in my product. It works well on a lot of different stains, but like any product has it's limits. If you do decide to order i'm going out of my way to give special pricing and low shipping costs to anyone on this board. I'm finding the conversation is helping me express my own ideas that I want to share with all of my customers.

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Very Happy I would have bought the fish just in case they died on the fourth day
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:13 pm

deepgreenmaker wrote:......................If you do decide to order i'm going out of my way to give special pricing and low shipping costs to anyone on this board. I'm finding the conversation is helping me express my own ideas that I want to share with all of my customers.

So you'll see it to us directly if we call you, is that right?

And you won't rape us on shipping, like the $8 per 16 oz container??
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deepgreenmaker Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Yes, I take the order on the phone and send it fedex. On case orders here I'm including the shipping. On a half case which is a dozen Ill charge just a dollar a jar for shipping. It's about twice that, but i'm trying to build good customers here and making my product affordable to use everyday.

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:43 pm

But will you sell less than 12 jars?,...........that's really more than I need at this point......I was hoping a be able to buy a few, say maybe 3 or 4 for the first order??
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemind1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:But will you sell less than 12 jars?,...........that's really more than I need at this point......I was hoping a be able to buy a few, say maybe 3 or 4 for the first order??

Me too.

I PMed him for half case pricing, but I would really like 3 or 4 jars. It would take me a LONG time to use that many jars.

Freemind1

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Maybe we could group buy and sell it out of the lounge on a jar basis?

Those interested can send funds to the lounge per jar requested and when we have enough for a case, we buy. That still leaves some shipping to get it to you, but at least we would have control over it.

Anybody like that idea or is too much of a pita to go that route?
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:14 pm

I like that idea, and would be good for 3-4 jars for my first order, and if shipped in a small USPS priority box, shipping would be less than $10 for 4 jars.  cheers 
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deepgreenmaker Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:20 pm

I have no problem shipping out four jars and would save from shipping twice. I've pm d a few of you with the cost. It's pretty reasonable and I'm doing my best to accomodate all of you. If you would rather group buy that's fine too, but I think it's simpler for me to just send people what they need and with ten per cent off , free shipping on case and only $10 for less than a case down to four jars. Also, I'm giving extra product for these videos and pictures anyone posts that I can use on my website.

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:27 pm

deepgreenmaker wrote:I have no problem shipping out four jars and would save from shipping twice. I've pm d a few of you with the cost. It's pretty reasonable and I'm doing my best to accomodate all of you. If you would rather group buy that's fine too, but I think it's simpler for me to just send people what they need and with ten per cent off , free shipping on case and only $10 for less than a case down to four jars. Also, I'm giving extra product for these videos and pictures anyone posts that I can use on my website.

So just to clarify you're selling $ 15 / jar and shipping is $ 10 flat for any amount of jars up to 23 and for 24 jars which is a case then shipping is free, is this correct ?
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by deepgreenmaker Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:34 pm

No, the prices are wholesale. I will send you a price for 4 jars, 12 and 24. pm thanks. I need to respect my dealers and don't list my prices on here.

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:37 pm

deepgreenmaker wrote:No, the prices are wholesale. I will send you a price for 4 jars, 12 and 24. pm thanks. I need to respect my dealers and don't list my prices on here.

That's a good point, didn't mean to put you on the spot. Glad to see you are working it out with the members. I think once they make it around to about 15 cleaners on here, those larger orders will follow pretty quick.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:41 pm

deepgreenmaker wrote:No, the prices are wholesale. I will send you a price for 4 jars, 12 and 24. pm thanks. I need to respect my dealers and don't list my prices on here.

Understood, didn't think about that, I thought you're selling them retail to us which isn't affecting your dealers. I just pmed you.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:03 pm

Gum removal

Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Raddon Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:35 pm

Ryan, Are we to understand/believe it just dissolved that gum?

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzsucker Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:44 pm

I have had some good luck with the product. Oddly enough the thing it hasn't been taking all out is old paint. Which was the thing I was wanting to use it for. I'll guess I'll just sick with my old go to on that but other wise I have been very impressed.
Fuzzsucker
Fuzzsucker
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://thepremierclean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:51 pm

It didn't dissolve it it just kinda broke it up and fell off the fibers. Sorry for no commentary I was in a residence. I flushed it with the rotary after application.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro Touch Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:24 pm

Out of curiosity Fuzz, what is your go to remover for old paint?
Gum removal, cool.
Pro Touch
Pro Touch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzsucker Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:54 pm

Full strength acetone. But you gotta work quick. Squirt it, scrub it, rinse it and repeat if necessary. Let it sit to long and it can cause damage and delamination.
Fuzzsucker
Fuzzsucker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzsucker Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:56 pm

Of course a little trimming on the little tiny spots is my favorite.
Fuzzsucker
Fuzzsucker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro Touch Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Appreciate the info my friend.
Pro Touch
Pro Touch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Ahh come on It removes gum too!! Let's do this group purchase so we don't have to pay 15.00 per jar.

I say we out this deep green to the test and test it against other spotterr to see how good it really is

Last edited by Mo on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next