Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover

+18
Joe Bristor
Cjcann
ODIN
OneBlueSummer
Ken Raddon
ACpower1
Jrod
carpetdaddy
Freemind1
dp1
deepgreenmaker
Fuzzsucker
milspec6
Davey Cracker
Jose D
Ryan S
Pro Touch
Mo
22 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 3 Empty Re: Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover

Post by milspec6 Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:32 pm

I was surprised by that one as well. I mixed that kool-aid up strong too (1/2 pack in a 10 oz. cup of water.

Right now, it looks like a great alternative to PIG and a good red remover. I would definately say that was a winner on the scrap poly carpet. Now we just have to find out how it does on that red stain that has been left for 6 mos.

I know that I have a section on one contract with a 9 foot margic marker stain...I have never been able to rid it with PIG or Fels, but I would sure like to try this stuff on it. I think it is scheduled in another week or two.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 3 Empty Re: Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover

Post by Davey Cracker Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:29 pm

That's some pretty impressive stuff, I'd like to try it, ..........but I guess the free samples aren't going to happen.  laughing 

Thanks for the great testing info, Robert!!  wink 
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro Touch Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:00 am

Nice testing Mil.
Pro Touch
Pro Touch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by carpetdaddy Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:36 am

Thanks for the demo. Did the carpet have any type of protectant on it?
carpetdaddy
carpetdaddy
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.CarpetDaddys.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Raddon Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:22 am

I ordered mine $25 with shipping from steambrite.

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by deepgreenmaker Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:36 am

Thanks Milspecs! I appreciate you sharing and the effort. I will add a few jars of Deep Green as a bonus on your next order.

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:07 am

carpetdaddy wrote:Thanks for the demo. Did the carpet have any type of protectant on it?

Nope, cheap builders grade poly. I had a bunch of smartsrand samples, but they may have had some protector, so I went cheap stuff.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:16 am

deepgreenmaker wrote:Thanks Milspecs! I appreciate you sharing and the effort. I will add a few jars of Deep Green as a bonus on your next order.

You might need to stock up, I think it will be a good seller. Very Happy 

What really impressed me the most is that there is no odor and it is a true "green" product that actually works as a PIG. In fact, I would suggest that it be called "Green PIG" and sell it in squeeze tubes like CTI's Pro Solve. The tubes would help prevent waste if it liquifies in the hot van, having an entire jar melt out would be disappointing.

Good product, sir. Take Dp's advice on this one....offer it in a squeeze tube. That man has been dead-on with his advice in the short time that I have known him.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:39 am

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 3 Image_zpscf365268
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Raddon Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:21 am

Oh sweet. Thanks for posting the video.

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro Touch Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:36 am

This stuff keeps looking better all the time.
Pro Touch
Pro Touch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:04 pm

I just returned from cleaning a very upscale home and there was a red stain on a dining chair. I asked if the wanted me to try and remove it, but they told me that they have tried many times over the past year.

I gave them the freebie rate, so we tried it on a printed chair...it got it on the first pass. I looked like a hero and they were very pleased.

Know this, I am not trying to sell anyone on this product. I don't get anything out of these posts and I would tell you if it was a inferior product. That being said, this stuff seems to really work. It replaces my fels bar on the truck and will be used plenty.

I don't plan on posting much more on the subject, that would get boring. I am sold on it. Get yourself some, try it, let us know what you think.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Mo wrote:You can order it at steambrite for 15.00  plus 8.00 shipping,  Go ahead and order it Jose then spill some paint ink etc let it isit for a week and let us know if it works

I hate being bent over for shipping!!!  Mad

And is the reason I haven't ordered it yet!
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Raddon Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:39 pm

If it was $23 a jar and had free shipping would you buy it then. That's the way I look at it. I get what you're saying on shipping tho.

Ken Raddon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:46 pm

We just need to get our locals to stock it, shipping issue solved. If enough guys like it, maybe we go for a group buy and try to off-set that shipping cost.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrod Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 am

Milspec6, Ryan,

Thank you for posting the test results on this product. It is much appreciated!

I have not bought it, so I have not read the label. Does it have any MSDS info. or is it needed?

Jrod

http://www.MyFamilyCarpetCare.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:27 am

Deep Green Paint and Stain Remover - Page 3 Image_zps45c6cabb
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBlueSummer Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:21 am

Well I will be the one who throws the bone. I would not listen to the owner when he says to give it to kids to use in class rooms and schools as it does have ingredients that are hazardous. Gloves should be warn. This would not get the green seal in many states. It is almost outlawed in my county as painters pressure washers and carpet cleaners have gotten our rivers at one of the highest unnatural levels in the us .
OneBlueSummer
OneBlueSummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:50 pm

OneBlueSummer wrote:Well I will be the one who throws the bone. I would not listen to the owner when he says to give it to kids to use in class rooms and schools as it does have ingredients that are hazardous. Gloves should be warn. This would not get the green seal in many states. It is almost outlawed in my county as painters pressure washers and carpet cleaners have gotten our rivers at one of the highest unnatural levels in the us .

There is a lot information there....where did you find the ingredients to illicit that reaction? If it doesn't live up to the safety claims, we should be clear about why? I would like to know what you found out before I continue to use it.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Okay, I should have just paid more attention to the site...it was there.

http://www.steam-brite.com/equipment/Deep%20Green%20Stain%20Removerd%20SDS.pdf
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Post the MSDS sheet
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Mo wrote:Post the MSDS sheet

It is in my previous post.

As for the contents of that MSDS, there is little argument that TSP has a negative effect on lakes and the fish that reside in them..just like all phosphates. It could also irritate mucous linings of the respiratory tract, but I think TSP remains an acceptably low-risk compound. I think everyone has used TSP to de-gloss and degrease their walls prior to painting...I never experienced any physical reactions to it. I think it is still a food additive in some parts of the world as well...not that I would call that a good thing, but it can't be a poison either.

The only other ingredient that I see would be the Glauber's salt which must be what gives the product that "extra wetting" ability. I don't know a lot about any health risks associated with this item either.

MSDS listings contain a lot of information that is highly conservative for legal reasons. I think you will find that toothpaste is a safety risk to ingest, yet it is still very safe to brush your teeth with isn't it? Sporicidin uses the same active ingredient that throat sprays use and yet I always find some people who tell me that it is toxic. It is just the world that we live in now.

To each their own, but this product appears to be safe and able to claim "non-toxic" as TSP is technically considered such, but we can certainly agree that the disposal of phosphates are a big concern. I do question the "safe for kids-pets" claim considering that you wouldn't want to ingest it or rub it into your eyes.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mo Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:41 pm

milspec6 wrote:Okay, I should have just paid more attention to the site...it was there.

http://www.steam-brite.com/equipment/Deep%20Green%20Stain%20Removerd%20SDS.pdf

You're quick Mil you posted that while I was writing my response.

I would imagine it a lot greener than other PIG or Red Dye Removers out there. The fact that It's odorless is huge
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deepgreenmaker Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Concerning the toxicity of Deep Green, the amount of tsp is 2% . If you've ever used it for mildew or degreasing it's a wonderful ingredient put into a very friendly form. It's possible the very low amount could aggravate an existing skin condition. Once I was at a pet store and demonstrating on the hard water built up on the aquarium. The store owner asked if there happen to be any residue left would it harm the fish. My reply was "I don't know". She took a little out of the jar and put it in an aquarium with about five goldfish.
The product broke into small pieces in the water and the goldfish assumed it was feeding time. I was a bit nervous at this point not knowing what these poor fish had possibly done. She said to come back in 3 days if they were dead I would have to buy the fish and if they were alive she'd purchase a case of my product. I made the sale, but didn't enter the building until  I could see the fish from outside the building. LOL

deepgreenmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next