Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Zipper Wand Floater/Loaner

+18
kleen1
Eric Valentine
Pro Touch
William Simpson
dp1
Larry Henson
Erik
Ryan S
MikeW
Davey Cracker
Mo
Fuzzsucker
Bill Soukoreff
Luis Gomez
milspec6
johntalley
CleanTech
Joe Bristor
22 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Zipper Wand Floater/Loaner - Page 9 Empty Re: Zipper Wand Floater/Loaner

Post by milspec6 Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Erik, I was pleased to see you come back and answer the questions posed to you. We all get busy in our day-to-days, but there should be time set aside to champion your product...it is as much about the seller as the tool he is selling. If it is hard to find the time, maybe the passion for selling isn't as strong as the cleaning side....I would be the same way, so I stick to cleaning.

I appreciate the answers you provided and appreciate the personal information in making yourself available for questions, but I am still struggling with the holed glides as the cure for chatter. Bill might be right, I might be too dumb to get it, but I have never had a slotted glide wand skip on those same carpets and I clean them 2x a month. A tool that targets commercial cleaning that chatters on olefin is a problem in this area as 80% of them are olefins. Why not include the extra holed glide with the tool or else ship them with two holed glides in the first place if that was the answer?

I didn't want to turn this into some kind of bear trap as I do appreciate you returning to answer questions and I still like that tool, but the last comment about the China cloning plans showed a very poor judgement. If that was an attempt to try and divide the board again, tell what jackass suggested it to you to stop, we don't take apples from snakes....and I am 1/4 Irish with a shillelagh.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Eric,

Before I post anything else about that "China" comment. I think I'll call you tomorrow see if we get to the bottom of were that came from because I said no such thing.

Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:08 am

I spoke to Eric yesterday. He said he spoke to a lot of people at the show and he could have sworn that I was the one who told him about the "China" thing. He apologized "if" he made a mistake.

This entire thread has become very destructive and divisive to the forum. We had Bill and Steam Punk leave because of it. I have my moderator in conflict with an active poster.

Bill and Steam Punk you guys are welcome back anytime. Mike I appreciate all the contributions that you have made to this forum.

Any program promoted on this forum is for the benefit of its members and this program is no longer benefiting this forum. I will be ending the program Friday evening. The topic will be locked and moved to the appropriate forum.

Joe you can continue to do your own loaner program just don't promote it here. Let's just move forward and put this behind us.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:38 pm

The purpose of floater is so people can try before they buy, it baffles me when it seems like Joe was trying to help Erik sell his products and yet Erik decided to talk crap about him and especially Mo which in my opinion has nothing to do with this whole drama. Very unprofessional !
I have been fair and unbias with this whole thing until the crap about china popped up, that really bug the crap out of me, like Mo said that had became very destructive to the forum.
Mo, you have every right to do what ever you need to do for the survival of the forum, however I think it's in the best interest to keep this open for a little longer for the purpose of more reviews, even though I'm no longer interested in the zipper, there may be some member or even non member looking for zipper reviews and rely on the REAL reviews of REAL people, or maybe you should poll it ? I won't be participating for the reason I mentioned above.
In all fairness I also would like to give Joe credits on the professionalism he showed within this thread as well as his service to all of us, he always answers every question I have prior to purchase as well as after sales service, that's what I call perfect profesionalism of distributors.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:53 pm

Thanks for the input DP.

We have reviews from Bill, Milspec, Muscle Truck, and Clean Tech that participated in the program and Mike owned a Zipper prior to the launching of this program. The Zipper has been around for about 4 years. If anyone is interested in purchasing the Zipper and would like more information go to mikysboard and TMF and do a search for Zipper you'll find more information there going back to 2010.

If after that research you want to buy the Zipper callĀ  Joe or call me if you want and you'll get the best deal on almost new lightly used Zipper. If you want to try the Zipper yourself call Jerry Tri County Supply and they will offer you a 30 day trial to test it for yourself. If you don't like it return and get your purchase money back.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9